We are working on getting everyone’s information into the Dojo Expert app – an online software that will help us keep everyone’s membership information up to date. Dojo Expert can be accessed through your web browser or through their mobile app. Below are a couple of images from the Dojo Login 2 app, which is available on iPhone/iPad and Android.
Once we have Dojo Expert in place, you will be able to do all of the following:
- Update/enter member information (address, email, etc.)
- Enter/track your attendance for individuals or dojo.
- Pay your membership fees either by automatic payment (credit or ACH) or be invoiced when they are due.
- Track promotions in your club and pay promotion fees
- Register for special events like tournaments and seminars
- Sign the TAA waivers online for events.
Consider Helping Out!
Dojo Expert is a really robust system, and we are excited to get it up and running. But we need people from every dojo willing to jump in and learn the system so we can keep everything up-to-date. Once you learn the system (which is very intuitive), you can help others update their own information.
All it takes to learn the system is an hour or two on the phone with our media director, Erik DiVietro. He’ll walk you through the basics and where to find information; and of course, he’s available to help with specific questions as well. If you’d like to help out, drop us a note here.