Kyu Testing Forms
Dan Testing Forms
As of May 1, 2018, all candidates for dan rank can download the Dan Rank Promotion Packet (Amended January 1, 2019). This packet contains:
- Requirements for Examination (shodan-godan)
- Pre-examination Procedures
- The Authority and Composition of Examination Panels
- Technical Requirements for Candidacy
- Attendance Requirements
- General Grading Criteria
- Testing Forms and Rank Registration Fees
- TAA Dan Rank Confirmation Petitioning Policies
Additionally, the Dan Rank Promotion Packet contains the “Application for Examination/Certificate and Affidavit of Training”, which supersedes the previous “Registration for Dan Grade Promotion.” This form must be completed by the candidate and his/her instructor.
Finally, the packet contains all of the examination forms (shodan-godan), listing techniques and the criteria for grading. The individual forms are also listed in the next session for download.
The Dan Rank Promotion Packet replaces and supersedes previous promotion policies.